Generous and art-spirited businesses and community groups gave special support for the 10th anniversary of the tour by creating, sponsoring, and prominently displaying our large sculptural hands throughout the county.
The Tour’s iconic symbol is a hand to underscore the hand-made nature of art and craft.
Our hand artists:
- Mel Croft
- Jill Evans-Kavaldjian
- Penny Hauffe
- Meredith Hilt
Karen Watson Lis Zadrevec
- Loudoun Valley High School art students
- Very Special Arts Da Vinci program
- Lovettsville CASA
- Marcia Klioze
- Harmony Middle School
2017 Sponsors and Locations:
- Loudoun Arts Council and Arts in the Village Gallery, 1601 Village Market Blvd., Leesburg
- Round Hill Arts Center, 35246 Harry Byrd Highway, Round Hill
- Franklin Park Arts Center, 36441 Blueridge View Ln., Purcellville
- The Town of Lovettsville
- The Town of Purcellville, 200 N 21st St., Purcellville
- The Town of Round Hill
Thank you past Palm Patrons for helping us celebrate the Western Loudoun Artists Studio Tour!